Passing Through

One man's musings as he journeys through life!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Universal City, Texas, United States

Retired and married to a wonderful woman for over 45 years. Served in the United States Air Force for 31 years; living four years in France and eight years in Germany. Worked as a licensed Realtor for 15 years. Blessed beyond all expectations! Blessed with an aging Maine Coon cat named "Miss Kitty".

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Dedication

I dedicate this blog today August 15th, 2006, to the three most important ladies in my life.
1. The Virgin Mary, the Mother of my Lord. She through the years has drawn me closer to her Son, my Savior and through Him, the entire Blessed Trinity.
2. My Mother, a lady open to life bringing to life 11 children, I being the last. She was the very essence of Love.
3. My Wife, a beautiful, loving, kind lady who remained faithful to me, putting up with my many character flaws. Today we celeabrate the 41st anniversary of our marriage engagement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home